Thanks to the TIC Knowledge Group initiative, City Destinations Alliance is launching a training program to host Ukrainian TIC staff members in other member cities TICs.
We propose you to take part in a unique European tourism solidarity programme, where you get to offer what you are doing best on a daily basis: Hospitality.
This Training Programme is open to all CityDNA members destinations, should they be able to host 1 to 2 Ukrainian TIC staff member (from Lviv, Odessa, and/or Kyiv), for a 1-week training programme at their local TIC!
PRACTICALITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
The suggested period for the programme is between June 27 to July 31, for a 7-day period.
Please note the volunteer host city is required to provide the following to the trainees:
– Accommodation: preferably a hotel
– Professional programme: to offer an appropriate training programme related to TIC management and services
– Social programme: to prepare a programme of visits or activities to do after the training hours
FINANCING THE PROGRAMME
The costs would be shared between CityDNA and the hosting city. The TIC Knowledge Group is happy to help financing CityDNA’s costs share with part of its budget. Costs to be covered:
– Transportation (flight or train tickets): covered by CityDNA, TIC Knowledge Group and members’ donations
– Accommodation: covered by the host city
– Meals during stay: covered by the host city
– Visits & activities: covered by the host city
If you want to apply to this programme as a volunteer host city, please enter your details and Internship Workplan on this short questionnaire, by June 20.
Cannot be a host city but wish to help and support this project? Make a donation!