Meet the People
The Head Office responds to members’ needs with the delivery of programmes of activity and events.
The services provided can be seen as meeting diverse member needs from research, and education, through networking and business development.
Flavie de Bueil-Baudot
Tel: +33 380 56 02 00
- Institutional coordination (board, GA…)
- Team management & coordination
- Finance & legal aspects
- External relations
- Recruitment and retention
- CityDNA development tools (database…)
Tel: +33 380 56 02 01
- CityDNA Summer School
- Presence at Trade Fairs
- Meetings Industry Steering Group
- Seminars Steering Group
- Mentor Programme
Tel: +33 380 56 59 50
- CityDNA Knowledge Groups
- City Cards Project
- CityDNA Expert Meetings
- Research & Surveys
Communication & PR
Tel: +33 380 56 02 03
- Website & Intranet
- Internal and External Communication
- Communication and Promotional Tools
DSFT Event Coordinator
- Data Space for Tourism Project
- Organisation of workshops
- Registrations and travel bookings
- Project coordination with the consortium partners
City Destinations Alliance as a whole is governed by its Board as the top-management of the network.
The Executive Committee of the Board is composed of the President, three Vice-Presidents (Leisure & Tourism / Meetings Industry / City Marketing) and the Treasurer, ready to act at any time.
Other CityDNA members complete the Board. The three-years terms of the Board members overlap to avoid a board consisting only of newcomers. Last elections took place at the association’s General Assembly in Hamburg on March 30, 2022.
Leisure & Tourism
Miguel Angel Pérez