In this live discussion, the ECM Meeting Industry Knowledge Group members shared three presentations about government and stakeholder initiatives, revised company strategy and new ways of working in conference centres/ venues. They then had an open discussion with the participants.
Here is the programme:
- Introduction, by Goran Pavlovic, Convention Bureau Manager, Opatija Tourist Board and Chairperson of the Meetings Industry Knowledge Group
- This is a Marathon and not a Sprint:
– Government and stakeholder initiatives, presented by Sam Johnston, Convention Bureau Manager, Failte Ireland
– Revised company strategy, internal and partner communications and team well-being/ productivity, presented by Barbara Jamison, Head of Tourism Europe, London & Partners
– Conference centres/ venues: health & safety, new lay-outs, new ways of working, presented by Pier Paolo Mariotti, Certified Meeting Manager, EURAC Research
- Open discussion with the Knowledge Group members
Feel free to (re)watch the webinar recording below!
Should you have any question, please contact Julie Clerc at firstname.lastname@example.org