- This event has passed.
Annual CEO Meeting of Capital & Major Cities 2022, Valencia
November 20, 2022 - November 21, 2022
This year, it is of utmost importance to discuss at a strategic level where tourism is shifting to. We need to keep on working on the crucial role DMOs can take in reinventing the whole industry as well as the role they can play in shaping how cities are looking at tourism.
Supporting Place Regeneration Amid Competing Macro Challenges
The seminar day is designed in collaboration with Place Making and Marketing Agency TOPOSOPHY who will guide the CEOS through a lively and structured discussion that will:
- Explore diverse macro challenges affecting the visitor economy in capital and major cities in Europe, and their likely evolution in the coming 2-5 years
- Discuss innovative approaches taken by city authorities to rally stakeholders and seek solutions that benefit locals and visitors
- Establish the role of the modern place making and marketing organisation in supporting cities through these changes, including key roles, responsibilities and optimal governance structures
- Discuss key findings from the report Introducing the Place Making and Marketing Organisation to be released in November 2022.
Join us in Valencia to share and discuss with other leaders what action looks like and what challenges of change, we might be better off facing together.
- Attendance is limited to 30 persons, on a first-come first served basis.
- Participants must be CEOs of Capital and Major Cities (from TOP 25 of CityDNA Benchmarking Report 2022), whether they are CityDNA members or not
- Invitation is reserved to the CEO of the invited organisations and cannot be transferred.
This event is kindly sponsored by our Industry Partner