12th City Cards Expert Meeting 2023, Ljubljana
May 25 - May 26
Join us for the 12th CityDNA City Cards Expert Meeting that will be held in Ljubljana on May 25-26, 2023.
Our broad approach will include presentations and discussions on latest product developments, successful partnerships, innovating marketing strategies and much more.
Our lunch-to-lunch event provides you with a unique opportunity:
- to meet and network with European colleagues managing city cards schemes,
- to share knowledge and insights to stay ahead of the latest market trends & anticipate customers’ needs,
- and to grow your business as well as strengthen your professional expertise.
This event is open to CityDNA members only, specifically to tourism professionals working on city cards schemes (Product Managers, Project Leaders, Marketing Managers…) who are looking to improve – but also share – their knowledge with other participants.
- The participants’ city must be an existing CityDNA member and already be running a city card scheme.
- Participants themselves must be directly working on or managing an established city card scheme.
- For City Cards Project 2023 members, participation is free for the first delegate. Extra delegates will be charged a participation fee, with a maximum of 2 delegates per city in total.
- For CityDNA members who are not part of the City Cards Project 2023, the attendance is limited to 1 person per city with a participation fee.
For more information about the City Cards Project, please contact CityDNA Head Office.
Pauline Froger +33380565950 firstname.lastname@example.org