11th Visitor Experience Expert Meeting 2024, Antwerp
November 21 - November 22
Join us for the 11th CityDNA Visitor Experience Expert Meeting that will be held in Antwerp on November 21-22, 2024.
The Visitor Experience Expert Meeting (formerly known as the TIC Expert Meeting) offers a mix of incentive and exchange opportunities for all attendees. This is why the diversity of participants is of great importance. This event is for managers and TIC front office professionals coming from small and large cities and working for either public or private tourist information organisations – whether they are CityDNA members or not.
Our one-and-a-half-day event provides you with a unique opportunity:
- to meet and network with European colleagues working in TICs
- to share knowledge and insights to stay ahead of the latest trends & anticipate visitors’ needs
- and to grow your business in a sustainable way as well as strengthen your professional expertise
- The attendance is limited to 90 persons, with a maximum of 2 delegates per city!
- Lunches on November 21 and 22, and dinner on November 21, as well as coffee breaks are included.
- Your participation fee does not cover accommodation or transport.